There are no shortcuts to get recommendations on Fiverr. No amount of money can push you to the first page of your chosen category. You have to work. This is about “work”
1. Make your title easy to understand and use keywords that describe your achievements.
2. Capitalizing a keyword in the title helps it rank in search results (you can’t capitalize on multiple words).
3. Create professional-looking videos to promote your achievements. The great thing about Fiverr is that you have a large number of professionals who can provide various marketing and promotional services under the sun for as little as $5. Think about it and spend some money on your presentation. It will be rewarded. (I was recently commissioned to dub my poetry performance, and it had a huge impact on the quality and performance)
4. Always deliver the performance on time. If you don’t, you’ll get bad feedback and loose habits. Fiverr wants gigsters who make a lot of money (so the Fiverr boss can get their $1 commission). Be careful in the beginning. Suppose you have 10 orders per day, how long will it take you to complete them? Once you’ve found your feet, you can always save time.
5. Provide something original. Take your time to browse through different categories and discover the wild and exciting performances there. You will definitely get some inspiration. Oh! And try to do what you love to do, which is reflected in your dedication and quality of service.
6. Make your profile and achievement photos unique and original. Personal contact helps to build trust. Put a photo of you on your profile and a photo/graphic on each of your performances. These photos can communicate well and have the best results.
7. Willing to offer a “buy one get one free” transaction to get lots of sales fast and increase your feedback. People who get a lot of benefits are more likely to give enthusiastic feedback. Fiverr loves this relationship and rewards it.
8. Mention that your performance will only be performed on Fiverr, at least twice during your video or audio period. Also, add the Fiverr logo to any video and make sure to load the video on YouTube for extra visibility. Putting a link to your show URL on Fiverr in your YouTube description is also a good marketing strategy.
9. Write an article about your experience on Fiver and submit it to EzineArticles and other leading article submission sites. These are free services and important weapons, and they are important weapons for you to enter page 1. Don’t forget to include your show URL in the profile or resource box as well.
10. Promotion, promotion, promotion anytime, anywhere. Use your social network. Join forums related to your achievements and list them there. Add a signature to your email and include your show URL. There are hundreds of opportunities for free advertising on the Internet. Use it as much as possible and watch your ranking rise and orders increase.
How To Make More Money On Fiverr
Fiverr is a website that allows anyone from anywhere in the world to sell their services for $5. You can sell anything including: SEO services, website design, images and design, tutorials, etc. To sell your skills, all you need to do is make a show for $5. While $5 may seem too little, you can make a lot of money if you consider these tips:
Use the right keywords
Fiverr is very competitive and in order for customers to find your show, you need to use the right keywords. For example, if you provide writing services, you should use the following keywords: writing, writer, article, article writer. Different customers use different keywords to find the services they are looking for; therefore, when you use different keywords, you increase your chances of getting more customers.
Provide a clear description
If you don’t specify the products you offer, no customers will buy from you. For example, if you provide transcription services, you must state the number of minutes of transcription you provide. You must also state the type of transcript you provide, whether or not verbatim. Finally, you should mention how long it will take to complete the work.
Who hates free products or services? You need to identify your repeat customers and give them bonuses. For example, if you write a 100-word product description for a price of $5, you must provide your repeat customers with a 130-word product description for a price of $5.
This will make your customers feel valued and they will buy more products for you so you can earn more money.
Using additional features for performances
The achievement fee allows you to earn more than $5 for every achievement you sell. If there are additional features in your show, you will need to create an additional show. For example, if you deliver your show in five days, you can create an additional show and deliver the same show in one or two days.
When you create extras for a run, be careful not to increase the time it takes to complete the run.
These are tips to increase your sales (and therefore your income) on Fiverr. To increase the flow of the show, you need to share it as much as possible. Some of the best sharing platforms include: Twitter, Facebook, and Fiverr forums.